Links Directory Script with an SEO Focus
First released in 2002 and steadily improved ever since, WSN Links is a mature and powerful links directory with support you can rely on. Features include website thumbshots, google pageranks, automatic link checking, reciprocal linking facilities, extensive data import options, automated updates and much more. Integrate easily with other MySQL membership systems to leverage your existing community. And WSN Links isn't just for links — it's easily extended and offers you the flexibility to make any sort of directory.
“Administration is a breeze and with so many configuration options, you really can fine tune your links database so it doesn't look like every other directory. I'd highly recommend WSN Links to anyone who needs to keep a collection of links and doesn't want any hassle doing so.”
WSN Links version 9.0.32 was released on Friday, October 24, 2014 with these changes:
- Fixed totals when using comment archiving.
- Fixed unparsed template variables in reports of guestbook comments.
- Fixed ajax updates of posts to respect ignore list.
- Fixed display issue with login from rewritten pseudosubdirectory.
- Fixed default listing type assignment when no selector to account for group restrictions.
- Fixed member profile rewriting when emails as usernames.
- Added url input type to field manager.
- Added caching for level-based category selector to speed submit page on sites with hundreds of categories at same level.
- Cached listing fields data for better performance.
- Distance search from city now autoincludes any lisings from the city even if beyond range from coordinates.
- Added ability to display current filters.